Western Cross Trail Knife by Camillus

Just picked one of these up, due to a great review in the recent NRA American Hunter magazine.  Not that I need another knife, but it's a steal at $20.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/camillus-western-cross-trail-titanium-bonded-fixed-blade-knife-375-blade?a=1930937&gclid=CKm1ya-QjNYCFZGPswod248FyA&pm2d=SEM-SPG-GOOG-RMKTG&utm_campaign=GoogleRmktg&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=Google

It can be found online at Amazon.com too.

The blade is only 3.75 " and the handle fits my hand well.  It weighs only a little more than a Buck 110 folder.  I've been carrying it around the property cutting rope and pumpkin vines.  A larger knife works well for me for heavier chores.

Edited by Rattler
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rattler said:

The blade is only 3.75 " and the handle fits my hand well.  Eight ounces is only a little more than a Buck 110 folder.  I've been carrying it around the property cutting rope and pumpkin vines.  A larger knife works well for me for heavier chores.

I just looked at the link and was about to say the same thing about the blade length. 

The blade is only 3.75 " and the handle fits my hand well.  It weighs only a little more than a Buck 110 folder.  I've been carrying it around the property cutting rope and pumpkin vines.  A larger knife works well for me for heavier chores.

I generally carry a small folder for daily use, but it sounds like it's working good for you and at that price if you loose it oh well, this coming from the guy who spent an hr and a half looking for my cold steel that my daughter was using today in a hayfield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1