Advice From The Experts

DirtTime

I will give you one of the best smoking resources around.

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/f/

Make sure to keep notes on your smokes. I failed to do that in the beginning and it extends your learning time lol. Take notes of times, temps, weight going in, woods, rubs, outside temp....Believe me it will help. I wish I had when I started. Also good thermometers are a must for the smoker and the meat.

• Like 3

I will give you one of the best smoking resources around.
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/f/
Make sure to keep notes on your smokes. I failed to do that in the beginning and it extends your learning time lol. Take notes of times, temps, weight going in, woods, rubs, outside temp....Believe me it will help. I wish I had when I started. Also good thermometers are a must for the smoker and the meat.
Hah! The the site I've been reading. Will get a binder and keep notes, thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Hah! The the site I've been reading. Will get a binder and keep notes, thanks for the heads up.

Picked this up at Walmart earlier today on clearance for$50. Charcoal water smoker. Got some hickory, apple, cherry, and mesquite chips. Will season it in the morning and then smoke 2 racks of St. Louis ribs.
d858b86a996408099ed5faf48057d2c9.jpg

• Like 2