Any left over venison?

growalot

I got some left with the ground i will make a huge pot of chili and then freeze it in zip lock bags that way i dont got to cook it just before headed to camp same with stew, and i think it tastes better this way...also wil make some jerky when theses temps drop off and that will pretty much clean the freezer out....

Well we apparently ate more than I thought this winter...hhhmmm wonder if the gout return was that?.... Anyhow just got back from daughters I didn't have too much to give her to my surprise...she was stoking up the smoker as we arrived getting ready to do a turkey for the weekend...BTW Holy cow State trooper convention out there on the expressways!...Had a great time with River...Feeling good about opening weekend temps...It was to be a high of 62 here and hasn't gotten to 58 all day... such a big change I'm sitting here, in a flannel blouse with goose bumps all over my arms...It's sorta cold and I'm not complaining!