Jump Starter

I would consider this a part of hunting gear as I will always carry it in my car when I hunt . My youngest son , Nick , is someone who is pretty much up on electrical gear . He showed me how he jumped a dead battery to start his Lawn Mower . It thought it was pretty neat but didn't want to spend $100 for something I might never use . I bought an AntiGravity XP1 jump starter / power supply kit like he has and put it under the car seat . Last week after a morning hunt  I sat in the car with the radio on . I had to have the key turned on in order to do this . I was checking emails and Tapatalk and then put the phone away . I turned the key to start the car and no luck . Oh crap ! I forgot the headlights were on also . I turned them off and tried again but no luck . I got out the case with the Jump Starter , hooked it up , hit the button , got in the car and it started right up . What a relief !  Not stranded in a field . These things have connectors that cords that allow you to charge other things like a phone , etc . 

I am not pushing any brand . I only got this because two of my sons have this make and model . There are other brands that are probably as good or maybe even better . I am just thankful that I had this when I was hunting alone and parked off the highway . 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Antigravity-Batteries-XP-1-Multi-Function-Jump-Starter-and-Power-Supply-Kit/232330554366?epid=1525372455&hash=item3617faebfe:g:0GgAAOSwcB5ZE09E