Why not close off some state land on a rotation to have better hunting for deer

Hunter007

2 hours ago, growalot said:

I actually don't like hunters,most talk out both sides of their faces..If nothing else the internet taught me that...just being honest....

I find it interesting that someone who does not like hunters would join, frequent and hang out on a hunting forum whose members are hunters.:rolleyes:

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, growalot said:

Hunters did it to themselves...over 20 years of hassles,words,nasty phone calls...Oh and love this talking about it on here,a hunting site, and getting dumped on by more than a few on how I was the bad neighbor. Well last night after 20 + years and they FINALLY. made their first call to ask for permission to recover. What they got was an OK and another neighbors phone number. Now if they do ..because I'd planned on hunting there anyways this morning I'll offer to get the Gator to get the deer out. Should I see they found it. It's a hell of a drag up hill.....All it took was a simple call...20 years I have been saying it.....So when you act like idiots you get treated like one...Because of 20 + years...nearly being shot several time..daughter nearly shot...I would NEVER give permission for anyone to hunt my land...I actually don't like hunters,most talk out both sides of their faces..If nothing else the internet taught me that...just being honest....

I can't say I blame you I let one guy fish off my property one time  next thing you know. I had trash beer cans all of the place . He denied it but it started to happen soon after I gave this guy permission more then likely if it was not him it was one of his friends who new nobody lived there all the time .so they took  advantage. If I ever give permission to anyone again not likely , but if I did I would tell them up front  you responsible for any trash that I find here . If I find anything wrong anything you out of here . No excuses no second chance .

Edited by Storm914