Mathews dealers

Geno C

Geno, I was pleased going to Archery Forum in Middle Island. I bought my new Z7 there last October. Chuck knows his stuff. He let me shoot his own personal bow ( Bowtech Destroyer to see if I liked it). I ended up going with the Mathews and I love it. He also lets you shoot for a year free in the small range he has after breaking the bank on the new set up LOL. Hope the info helps. Let me know how you make out and if you have any more questions. Good luck. Rich

Try Queens Archery in Flushing, they are big on Mathews.  They have competitive prices and have a lot of the 2011 Bows in stock.  Try looking at the Z7 Extreme, it doesnt look like a shooter but it shoots very well for a short axle to axle bow.  I've owned a lot of Mathews in the past several years (Drenalin, Drenalin LD, Apex 7, Monster 6.0, and now i'm currently shooting the Z7.)  In my opinion, it's hard to beat a Z7 and its siblings (Extreme, EZ7, Magnum) as a hunting bow, short, quick, forgiving, and smooth (which in my opinion is most important as a hunting bow).  Personally, I would stay away from the MR5 if it to be used for hunting.  They shoot well, but the brace height is a little too short for hunting (especially in cold weather).  I 've used the Monster 6.0.  It was perhaps the best shooting bow I've shot, but it is disguised as hunting bow.  Too bulky for the treestand or stalk.  It's for 3d.  Good luck!

thanks guys  :)

i currently shoot a Mathews Switchback XT (since 05). i love it! i was looking for something dual cam to use for early season bow when i am wearing lighter gear... I am dieing to shoot the MR5 but i will see which bow i feel more comfortable shooting. I am just trying to find a reliable dealer who is familure with mathews. i know of places that carry them but dont usually like them due to price range. i want to find a dealer who carries and knows there stuff on  Mathews.

i love the look of the Z7, its a sick bow. i was just hoping to find something dual cam as i already own a solo cam. But I never know what ill end up liking unless i shoot it..

SmithsPoint Archery in Patchogue is also a dealer las of last winter.

go talk to Dave there behind Carvel on the west side of the bulding just walk down the stairs I belive they open at 2pm during the week days not too shoure of the week ends

papabear

go talk to Dave there behind Carvel on the west side of the bulding just walk down the stairs I belive they open at 2pm during the week days not too shoure of the week ends

papabear

ive known Dave for quite sometime... Infact i have hunted with him twice with a buddy back in the day. His ethics and routine are alittle on the funny side and last i spoke with him he was not selling mathews... this was atleast 3 years ago. Maybe things have changed

papabear

ive known Dave for quite sometime... Infact i have hunted with him twice with a buddy back in the day. His ethics and routine are alittle on the funny side and last i spoke with him he was not selling mathews... this was atleast 3 years ago. Maybe things have changed

Dave is great, hes my surfing buddy.  He cracks me up.

^^ hes deff a funny guy. like i said from what i remember his hunting practices were alittle comical lol, hes was always good for a lough here and there. maybe i will pop in and day hello and see what he can do for me...

called middle island and dave at smith point, i can not find anyone who has a MR5, 6 or 7 in stock... dang it!

If anyone knows who has one instock on the island please let me know, i will drive anywhere on the island...