A new sponsor for the site, KME Outfitters!

Hello All,

KME Outfitters is now a sponsor for Hunting NY.  You can see their banner above the site.  Please be sure to check them out for any of your outdoor gear!  The owner, Ken, is also a member on the forums : kenmat1

Ken has been gracious enough to also donate to the 2010 Big Buck contest, news on that will follow once we hammer down the details further. 

If you have any questions about his site you can contact him via his website http://KMEOutfitters.com or perhaps here on the forums.

Thanks for the welcome.

If you visit my site you will see some specials and featured products on the main page and for July I am running a promo of a free Sports Afield 8x21 binocular with any order(one per customer), just use Promo/Voucher code "HUNTINGNY" when placing your order.

I also have access to many more products that are to numerous to list on the website, so if you don't see exactly what you are looking for just drop me a line and I'll see if I can get it for you. 

One of my specialties is knives and cutlery and I can get just about any brand or model of knife you might be looking for, again just drop me a line if you don't see in on the website.

Ken Mathison

• 2 months later...