Shoutout to PayPal

The_Real_TCIII

1 hour ago, 52 farmer said:

I have got a claim open now with PayPal .Archery Talk purchase with dirtbag disappearing as soon as i paid, no response thru PM's or message thru PayPal,just a pain in azz waiting for refund, but better than losing the whole thing.

I think its a serious crime, Id like to think PP will pursue it rather than just write it off as a loss. I hope it works out for you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I think its a serious crime, Id like to think PP will pursue it rather than just write it off as a loss. I hope it works out for you

I think i have about 55 transactions and this is the first one i had to file a claim with Pay-pal to recoup my money.

3 minutes ago, 52 farmer said:

I think i have about 55 transactions and this is the first one i had to file a claim with Pay-pal to recoup my money.

Same for me, dozens on AT and hundreds on ebay. It sucks but it looks like it may work out. Actually right now I have the gun for free lol

I've had great experiences with PayPal over past 12+/- years with 100s of purchases and sales, 99% of the time. With that being said, in the end the seller is the weak link and can often turnout to be ... unscrupulous! Had a situation a couple years ago when I was being charged for several purchases in LA area with CC I'd used to buy an older model cell phone from eBay/PayPal. Seller was based in LA, so assuming either he/she or one of their employees got my CC #. Local Credit Union was great about cancelling charges. BTW - seller had thousands of positive reviews on eBay. 

I love the CCs that require cell phone approval of purchases over a certain value or one made out of your normal purchasing geographical region per past usage.