The new James bond

Hunter007

1 hour ago, Rob... said:

Did you look at some of your posts? You made quotes with no reason why you made the quotes. Explain that. Have a look back.

You altered my post. If you look back, storm quoted a bunch of posts and never stated why he made the quotes, just blank posts with a quote. But, yes I get your point. LOL, and I did get a good laugh out of it.

I am not a huge Bond fan, but I have seen movies from almost all the actors who played the part. Roger Moore IS James Bond! Connery was OK, Brosnan stunk, and Craig gets the job done. The rest seem like fill-ins to keep a franchise going. Like I said, I am not a big fan, I have not seen every movie, so this is just my opinion.

O sorry about that The  website or my smartphone would not let me type anything for some reason

That's why it  is was blank  bad connection or something..

I tried to respond to his post and nothing happened would not let me type just click on reply .

13 hours ago, Pygmy said:

I  hear they are considering a redneck Bond film....   Jimmy-Bob Bond....." STANKFINGER"....

And ... in the Redneck 007 movie's opening credits, instead of all the GIFs and Bond theme song would there be banjos playing and faint sounds of pigs squealing????

6 hours ago, nyslowhand said:

And ... in the Redneck 007 movie's opening credits, instead of all the GIFs and Bond theme song would there be banjos playing and faint sounds of pigs squealing????

That's  perfect,   !!   Larry the Cable Guy will star as Jimmy-Bob Bond  and the Bond girls will be Lulu and Minnie Pearl from Hee-Haw....