Bull Riding

coonhunter

My wife and a couple friends went with me to watch a Real Time Pain Relief  Velocity Tour bull riding event in Wilkes Barre over the weekend. My wife hates just about any sport there is, but she loves bull riding. This is one level below the PBR, where the riders try to score enough points to make it on, or back up to the top level. These events are family and patriotic oriented. At this event the crowd sang the national anthem. There is another event coming up in Rochester if anyone thinks they may be interested. They are very exciting and action packed.

It's always nice to get out for a whole night with my wife. She puts up with a lot from me with going to the races every weekend all summer, then hunting season, then ice fishing. Hell, I am hardly ever home, and she knows she is always welcome to go with me and to bring friends, but would rather shop and ram around with the girls most of the time. That is why we were abundantly clear on how we spend our free time before we got married. She knew that it just isn't in me to sit around and relax very much, just like I knew she loves to lay around on the weekend til she is ready to do something.

• Like 3