Maine Hare Running Videos

bellmorekennels

Hey guys just got back from a family vacation in Maine, was able to run dogs every day for about 2 hours, with a good friend on mine, Stan Gomm. Every video has footage of hare crossing, can not waite to hunt there in December.  Anybody thinking of hunting in Maine and not sure where to go ,contact me. Enjoy the videos and thanks for watching.

www.bellmorekennels.com

gino it is very fun, just about gave up on deer hunting because of rabbit hunting and the dogs.

Did you ever try rabbit hunting?

maybe me, you and karp can get out one day this year after you guys tag out.

Anthony

yeah count me in too! ive never been rabbit hunting...  i am always game for the adventures  :)

I stood in old town , it 15 minutes from bangor. If you scouting for guides for deer, just some advise, they have had 2 bad snow years and have lost like half their deet herd, as a matter of fact the guy I stay with, deer hunts in conn, as there are more hare and moose in maine, then deer. Either way have a nice trip, it is gods country up there, I am going back in december, have a week reserved, just need company for the trip.