Six Police Officers Shot in Philadelphia…Politicians Call for More Gun Control

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/the-latest-pennsylvania-politicians-call-for-gun-control/ar-AAFQgT3?li=BBQ9Z37

We hear the rhetoric by a certain group complaining about hate in America.  Every time I hear about police officers shot it reminds me of an organization whose members chant “WHAT DO WE WANT?  DEAD COPS!”  Is that organization ever labeled a hate group by the same people who call President Trump a white nationalist?

The article states “The official says the suspect is 36-year-old Maurice Hill, who has a criminal history that included firearms charges.”

The article states “Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner…said Hill has an extensive criminal history, including having faced drugs, guns, and robbery charges.”

So do the politicians see a pattern here that this criminal should have been locked up for life?  Are these politicians that ignorant of the root causes of gun violence like the failed war on illegal drugs, the failed mental health system and the failed corrections system that they are unwilling or unable to fix these problems?.  Instead of criminal control, these incompetent politicians keep legislating for more gun control as usual.  Never real solutions, just more  useless laws.. 

How does restricting and prohibiting firearm possession by law abiding citizens control violent sociopaths like Maurice Hill?

Edited by ADK Native
  • Like 1

They want us to believe if they could ban all guns from the hands of all citizens, guys like this couldn't get them and shoot cops.

They obviously do not want citizens to know what a black market is.

It's all about disarming citizens to control them.

Listen to people who already know.

HongKong2A.jpg

1 hour ago, Rattler said:

They want us to believe if they could ban all guns from the hands of all citizens, guys like this couldn't get them and shoot cops.

They obviously do not want citizens to know what a black market is.

It's all about disarming citizens to control them.

Listen to people who already know.

HongKong2A.jpg

Yea how does that work with drugs?

The criminals that don't fallow the law now  like  the laws against killing people really care if you pass another law .

What's disturbing is I saw a fox news poll that said 80 90 percent support more gun control,   Despite  no proof that it would even do anything to stop these nuts . 

They had ak 47 and ar 15 attacks in the EU and those guns are banned all together over there for example  .

Edited by Hunter007

i haven't heard all the details yet, but find it funny that the thought of a convicted felon illegally possessing firearms and shooting at cops could be solved by gun control. Now gun control can be a broad statement, and I too would endorse tougher penalties and better control over the illegal gun trade, but the headline conveys a different message to most.