hailmary last quater?

Geno C

Well i know its getting late in the year to pull a move like this but i am debating whether or not i want to sell my bow on Ebay and buy a new one. i have been tossing the idea of buying another bow for some time now... i dont need 2 so i am thinking of throwing my complete switch xt back up on ebay and buy a Z7. i might pull the trigger within the next few days. if i go a new bow i can have that bow in, setup and dialed in in a week... i know most guys on here say if it works keep it but i think i am just ready to step into something new. Not the most ideal time to do so but i just thought of it yesterday lol.

Well i know its getting late in the year to pull a move like this but i am debating whether or not i want to sell my bow on Ebay and buy a new one. i have been tossing the idea of buying another bow for some time now... i dont need 2 so i am thinking of throwing my complete switch xt back up on ebay and buy a Z7. i might pull the trigger within the next few days. if i go a new bow i can have that bow in, setup and dialed in in a week... i know most guys on here say if it works keep it but i think i am just ready to step into something new. Not the most ideal time to do so but i just thought of it yesterday lol.

How about you hang on to your old bow long enough to make sure the new one is up and running with no problems. I think that is what I would do assuming the old one is shooting ok.

Another thought is that there is nothing wrong with having a functioning back-up bow around. It just may save the season some day.

if you need to sell your bow to make the purchase of your new bow a done deal by all means do so. but having a backup bow is a great thing. as far as it getting too close to the season to switch to a new bow i think you have more than enough time for that. todays bows can pretty much be set up and ready to shoot in a couple hours or even less. the Z7 is a great bow and you will be ready to plug deer with it in a few days, dont worry just go for it!!!

thanks guys, im deff thinking about it. good points tho Doc. really liking that Z7 magnum... i was looking at the new MR's but after shooting at my buddies house the other night i really do not think i am a dual cam bow kind of guy. i have to be honest i love the smooth draw, speed and quietness from these solo cams!