Youtube Anti Video's - Drives me nuts I can't reply to them

burmjohn

It drives me nuts that I can't comment on some of these Anti's youtube video's.  If its a public video there should be public comments, and I wanted to comment when I came accross this video.  Whoever that user is on youtube is a real winner.  Anyways, what I was going to say is that its horrible that the deer  suffered and that hunter either made a mistake or an unethical shot. And go on to say that I support hunter for everyone, including the youth.  (Some of her other video's were against the 12 year old bill that went through, if you checkout her page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mercy4Wildlife

I don't know why, it just really pissed me off. 

it is a sad event but common none the less... hunter do wound deer each year and are never discovered or live with a bullet hole or arrow in it. The person who put the video together did indeed sound UN-educated as to what hunting is about and some of the statements she made were funny. she made statements as if she knew 100%.

to follow that up John there are ALOT of individuals just like that women out there. Only thing we can do is keep doing us. They will never understand and to be honest i dont think hunters will ever understand them...

The problem is everytime they get a hit on the videos and the more they are talked about the more its feeds them and the trolls that agree with their pathetic attemps at making hunters look bad.  I read once maybe it was on here dont remember but it said trying to win an arguement with an idiot just makes you a bigger idiot for thinking you can win.  Now dont get me wrong Im not calling you an idiot by any means it just means that there is no sense in making a comment to them as it just keeps feeding them and you or anyone else isnt going to get through their tiny minds.  Their minds are made up and it will never end with these anti's.  But hey good for them Im glad they dont hunt its just all the more backstraps and places for us to hunt in.