3-D Ranges

Deleted Account

14 minutes ago, Splitear_Leland said:

Hi Everyone,

Pardon me if this has been asked before, but I'm looking to do some 3-D shooting this spring/summer. I've googled around a little bit, but I'm not confident in the information that I've found. Does anyone attend any shoots around the Saratoga Springs area, and if so, where are they?

Wish I could help, but I'm on the Island. Def sounds like something I would like to get involved in, when I'm not fishing, which is almost every free moment in the spring/summer lol. There are a lot of guys on here that are friendly and very knowledgeable. I am sure someone will know something. 

leland if you're on facebook search for the NEBA page. "North East Bowhunters Alliance - NEBA" it's a group of local rod and gun clubs that host shoots on Sunday's from March to September. Clubs are a couple down here and then one in Clifton Park.

If you google Hilltop Archery in Argyle, NY they have a course setup and might have leagues going.

Another group like NEBA but with different clubs is Capitaland Bowhunters. they have a facebook page too i believe.

Not much is going on right now unless a local club has indoor 3D or paper target vegas type of leagues going. some do down this way.

5 minutes ago, dbHunterNY said:

leland if you're on facebook search for the NEBA page. "North East Bowhunters Alliance - NEBA" it's a group of local rod and gun clubs that host shoots on Sunday's from March to September. Clubs are a couple down here and then one in Clifton Park.

If you google Hilltop Archery in Argyle, NY they have a course setup and might have leagues going.

Another group like NEBA but with different clubs is Capitaland Bowhunters. they have a facebook page too i believe.

Not much is going on right now unless a local club has indoor 3D or paper target vegas type of leagues going. some do down this way.

Fantastic information, thanks!