I think I'm ready

Caveman

I took my bow out today to make the final adjustments before the season starts. Shot an arrow w/ a field point at 30 yards...dead on. Shot a broadhead next to make sure no planing etc, shaved the fletching off the first arrow. Can't wait until it's a deer instead of a bag target.

Sounds like you are. Dont ruin too many fletchings shooting groups with BHs though lol.

Ive shot just about every day since I got my new bow set up. Shot recently in my hunting clothes, and out of a couple of my stands. Been shooting out to 50 yards regularly so 30 yards is a chip shot and Im consistent with it.

Last year I was in an apartment in a rural area outside albany with a driveway 45 yards long and woods as a backstop. Needless to say I shot a lot. I haven't gotten out much this year though since this june I moved to an apartment in the city of Buffalo so shooting is generally frowned upon...unless you're speeding by in an escalade shooting out the window, then you fit right in lol.

I practice out to fifty and sixty depending on wind and how adventurous I'm feeling. In a hunting situation though I don't shoot past 30. I just don't feel comfortable enough to risk a wounded deer.