One less trophy in East Otto

Caveman

This really burns my butt ! I did'nt realize poaching was really a problem around here. And it hits home especially hard as I plan to hunt E Otto state land this year for gun season. Glad you called and reported the idiot (s), now I hope there is some action and they get caught.

Got a doe a few weeks back on a nuisance permit.... Didn't feel right being it was 2 weeks before season, but it was all legal. I don't understand how guys can so that but i hope they are caught and prosecuted ! And as for those that buy mounts and antlers.... Have fun telling the grandkids how ya got that one..... Lame

I was up in NZ this wekend for the rifle opener. I made it up there Friday by 2pm to get an afternoon in for the last evening of ML. I couldn't believe the rifle shots I heard that evening. There is quite a difference in the souond between the two and It made me sick knowing the guys that were starting the season a day early.

I was up in NZ this wekend for the rifle opener. I made it up there Friday by 2pm to get an afternoon in for the last evening of ML. I couldn't believe the rifle shots I heard that evening. There is quite a difference in the souond between the two and It made me sick knowing the guys that were starting the season a day early.

How do you know it wasnt the last minute rifle sighting in ceremony? Same deal in southern tier last day of bow you hear more gunshots than all season long. Hell I have seen guys drive in state land and setup a makeshift target to sight in then come back the next morning and hunt there. Never understood the theory behind any of it. I bet these are the same jackasses that fire every round out of there gun ata deer 300 yards away running through the woods.