Anyone have one of these ?

fasteddie

I have te stealth cam....i'd say its worth $50.  Where are they for sale.  I think those wildviews are reg between $80-100, ive heard mixed reviews of them.  The only downfall imo of the stealth is battery life but sometimes they are deals for the 12v battery pack, i bought one and it works well.

Go with the Stealth, Wildviews are a waste of money. Been there, done that. I would wait if you can, for the Wildgame Innovations IR4s to go on sale, they are much better cams, especially if you do the external battery mod to them.

My Moultrie I60 blows the IR4 away though.

I love my ir4...I think they take better pictures than my ir60 but battery life is better on the moultrie.  Where do you get the ir4 on sale?

I got mine before season last year at Dicks Sporting Goods. They were on sale, plus I had a coupon. I only spent 40 or 50 bucks on it. When they go on sale again Im going to grab another one or maybe two.

I have 3 Wildview cameras (one still in original box / packaging) . I don't care for the Wildview brand at all . They are "battery eaters" and one of them uses something like 14 "AA" batteries . I can never be sure they will take pics . Never had a problem with the Stealth Cams of the Moultrie I-40 . I set up the I-40 in the yard when we go on vacation .