Found this interesting.......

firehunter48

Was cruising around on the other hunting site for the WNY area and found this posted. Damn shame if you ask me but if they would allow more hunting in Erie county, we probably wouldn't be having these kind of problems. Although, it looks like these 2 were fighting and got locked up. If you look closely at one of the pictures (i think its the one when they are both together in the open grass) you can see the police issued deer tags on them both

http://huntingwny.com/component/option,com_community/Itemid,3/albumid,282/groupid,21/task,photo/view,photos/#photoid=1950

Wow that's strange. I can say I've never seen or heard of that happening. I only see one tag on the deer that was still alive when they found it. Where do you see both deer tagged ?

After i wrote the original, i went back and looked at it again. Yes i do stand corrected. it is only the one deer that has a tag. I actually went though and read the captions that were posted on the pics as well to find out that they were tangled up in some sort of rope/twine