The only estrus that has worked for me

nybuckboy

the lady at Northern Whitetails Laughed and said that was the craziest thing she ever heard.Pheremones dont go bad.She never heard of such a thing.She said that the urine would be good for months after opened if it wasn't put in the sun or heat.To keep in the fridge.

So.I don't know.I think she probably knows her stuff.Still going to order another set next week any how.

Mabey true but i sure would like to see how they locked up each single doe,left her in a stall long enough to pee,get enough urine to even fill one bottle and have her in her full estrus cycle...I would also think there would be very little produced even if it was done.But i guess people will do what it takes but i sure would like to see it.Code blue puts some numbers on a bottle and says it came from this such and such doe.How many bottles of urine do you think a whitetail deer coud fill in a pure heat cycle??

the lady at Northern Whitetails Laughed and said that was the craziest thing she ever heard.Pheremones dont go bad.She never heard of such a thing.She said that the urine would be good for months after opened if it wasn't put in the sun or heat.To keep in the fridge.

So.I don't know.I think she probably knows her stuff.Still going to order another set next week any how.

Of course she laughed. what she knows is that she wants to sell you product, so she tells you it lasts for months. what's not crazy is that she sells a product lacking the main ingredient and is either ignorrant about the nature of pheromones or she lies to sell product. what would you do in her shoes? you be the judge.

Edited by skyhunter

Mabey true but i sure would like to see how they locked up each single doe,left her in a stall long enough to pee,get enough urine to even fill one bottle and have her in her full estrus cycle...I would also think there would be very little produced even if it was done.But i guess people will do what it takes but i sure would like to see it.Code blue puts some numbers on a bottle and says it came from this such and such doe.How many bottles of urine do you think a whitetail deer coud fill in a pure heat cycle??

I would agree that lots of claims coming from manufacturers of scent products are questionable. The subject of preserving pheromones is not in question.

Yes we that have deer can bring our does in heat at any givin time!! I have a breeding herd so i bring mine all in together so they all fawn together.The scent guys really dont care about the fawning time or if they even breed.They bring a different group of does into heat mabey once a week spaced out for the breeding season.So that way buyers will be getting pure doe in heat urine.You just have to remember there is doe in heat and then there is pure standing heat.You can only get that in a small window of time and that is where the pheromones some speak of come into play,which lasts longer than some may think as long as it is kept cold.