Photo from this weekend (ducks/goose)

darkvibe

Thanks. I'm definitely just learning. I've realized a few things. 1. You need a lot of space to store all of the stuff you need. 2. you need a lot of money to buy all of the stuff you need. 3. Did I mention you need a lot of stuff?

I'm going to start out with some shell decoys and field hunt geese on my own. I need to buy a house to store full body/floater decoys :)

Yup, sure is expensive, I've expanded my goose decoys to full bodied bigfoots, expensive, bulky but simply the best. Now the problem is hauling them...thats way I have been on the hunt for an enclosed trailer. Add in a couple more dozen shells and three layout blinds to the three dozen full bodies and you've got quite the load. My equipment selection is still relatively small. When i travel with my buddys up north to hunt Geese its not uncommon for us to set out 600 to 800 decoys thats he owns. So it can be made as big as your imagination, and funds .Its like an addiction... you've already made the mistake to start so theres no stopping now...Good luck!