Get out your umbrellas, hot hands & thermos, here it comes!

UpStateRedNeck

Gonna get cold for the first time this weekend, with snow 4+ inches in the hill towns predicted tomorrow night, mixed precip during the day. All of a sudden I feel so sick........ No I definitely can't come in to work tomorrow, or Friday.

The weather for this weekend has me all antsy in my pantsy, and with the chase hopefully ramping up, let's hope it's a good weekend! Good luck to everyone, time for all day sits!

• Like 3

Gonna get cold for the first time this weekend, with snow 4+ inches in the hill towns predicted tomorrow night, mixed precip during the day. All of a sudden I feel so sick........ No I definitely can't come in to work tomorrow, or Friday.

The weather for this weekend has me all antsy in my pantsy, and with the chase hopefully ramping up, let's hope it's a good weekend! Good luck to everyone, time for all day sits!

Can't wait for this weekend!!!!! :dance:

Yeah i was a little too stoked for today. Made it to noon, and everythings drying out right now for tomorrow. It poured from about 7:30 to 8:30 this morning, then turned over to snow around 9. Even with the umbrella up it still got to me after 6 hours.

Saw a weird 4 point yearling, one of his antlers is swept back over his ear. I also saw a bigger boy chasing at 7:45 just as the fog blew off out in the field. He was head down running a doe, it wasn't the big man himself, but it was either the little 8 or the 6. Either way it makes me feel good for this weekend.

As a side note, I have no big bucks on the apple tree cam in the past week. I'm headed out to travel corridors tomorrow.