letchworth park

alwaysarchery67

Yes believe it or not i had to buy a little sidekick set at 38lbs...lol...Broken collarbone will set you back on poundage real fast!! Worked out great though..I ran a scent trail with some of real scents product called Pure Heat and when he hit that he was on a string..Walked past my stand at 21 yards and stuck his nose in the fake scrape i made and bingo...Problem was i only had 5 inches of in him,so with no exit hole it was touch and go on the tracking but the stinger did its job and he filled up inside within 125yards.

As far as the saftey zone question i have been through the mt morris entrance since thur at 4 pm and there have been probably a mimimum of ten trucks parked in there. If you guys have your normal spots i would stick to them as that zone is getting tore up with hunters!!

Yes believe it or not i had to buy a little sidekick set at 38lbs...lol...Broken collarbone will set you back on poundage real fast!! Worked out great though..I ran a scent trail with some of real scents product called Pure Heat and when he hit that he was on a string..Walked past my stand at 21 yards and stuck his nose in the fake scrape i made and bingo...Problem was i only had 5 inches of in him,so with no exit hole it was touch and go on the tracking but the stinger did its job and he filled up inside within 125yards.

As far as the saftey zone question i have been through the mt morris entrance since thur at 4 pm and there have been probably a mimimum of ten trucks parked in there. If you guys have your normal spots i would stick to them as that zone is getting tore up with hunters!!

I figured that zone would get hit hard. Great job on the deer!! Now where are the pictures??

Not that weekend but we have a cabin for the last week of bow and first week of shotgun.We have a 125 acre farm that boarders the saftey zone on the highbanks road.We stay at the farm when we bowhunt when there is just a couple guys and then when its the party weeks and there is a cabin full of us....well that i think would be a little crazy over at the farm!!!

Not that weekend but we have a cabin for the last week of bow and first week of shotgun.We have a 125 acre farm that boarders the saftey zone on the highbanks road.We stay at the farm when we bowhunt when there is just a couple guys and then when its the party weeks and there is a cabin full of us....well that i think would be a little crazy over at the farm!!!

You guys know how to live !

Well here is a quick pic of the ridgerunner taken on letchworth this weekend. He has a 30in neck came in at 198lbs and figure to score around 125in area.. Gotta love what you do to be taking on 198lbs of whitetail buck on letchworth state park...would'nt change for the world!!! 17 years and counting of pullin great deer out of that park....I just cant figure out what keeps drawing me back to all that pain!!!

post-293-0-14649100-1320023302_thumb.jpg

Well here is a quick pic of the ridgerunner taken on letchworth this weekend. He has a 30in neck came in at 198lbs and figure to score around 125in area.. Gotta love what you do to be taking on 198lbs of whitetail buck on letchworth state park...would'nt change for the world!!! 17 years and counting of pullin great deer out of that park....I just cant figure out what keeps drawing me back to all that pain!!!

BEAUTIFUL,BEAUTIFUL BUCK !

Great job!! He is a beauty !! Cannot wait to get there.

Thanks for the word's.He was a stud thats for sure.He rough scored at 129 5/8 and clocked in at 198lbs.I have been lucky enough to take a number of great deer at the park and everyone makes you either love what you do or makes you a freakin fool to even think about going into some of those hell holes. Every deer i take has some special thing that i remember about the deer and the hunt itself.This boy will be remembered for his massive steer like neck....30in around with the tape pulled tight...A beastly neck!!

• Like 1