Busy day /food plot prep

So I finally got my new to me 4 foot brush hog back . Had to do alot of work on the deck . Person that had it last  beat the snot out of it . Between my son in law and I we beat it back to shape  reinforced  . New blades.. bolts . Had to get a new drive line  as the old one was bent . 

Older lands pride 1248 . Heavey son of a gun .

Got it  on  my kubota BX  2670  and took it to my hunting property. Property was clear cut 20 plus years ago  so its thick . 20200605_135757.thumb.jpg.4e045af18d0b02c40dcd9c83a39841a8.jpg

It's been 5 years since it was brush hogged  outside of the tractor paths I keep open for  trailes to stands .

20200605_140823.thumb.jpg.04a7355bd76a7bda49b93b759ed71332.jpg

This was the landing used for the logging operation . I have been whittling away at the bigger brush since last fall. Next trip will go at the bigger trees and honey suckle with chain saw.

It's still pretty wet in spots . Had to use the front end loader to get out of a couple spots .

Should be spraying in 2 weeks or so . Planting a fall plot  of clover / radish .

• Like 3