Checklists, do you use one?

bushnell

Who uses a checklist or something similar before heading to the cabin or into the woods? I use a checklist that I made about 10 years ago. I never forget to pack anything before I head North for my annual hunt. My brother always seems to call the day before we leave and asks me if he forgot to pack anything. So I read off my checklist to him to see if he forgot anything. (I even pack a few extra items that the other guys always seem to forget). It never fails that when we get to where we are going somebody always says that they forgot something. If I buy something new I just add it to my list for the following year.

So just wondering who else uses one?

Who uses a checklist or something similar before heading to the cabin or into the woods? I use a checklist that I made about 10 years ago. I never forget to pack anything before I head North for my annual hunt. My brother always seems to call the day before we leave and asks me if he forgot to pack anything. So I read off my checklist to him to see if he forgot anything. (I even pack a few extra items that the other guys always seem to forget). It never fails that when we get to where we are going somebody always says that they forgot something. If I buy something new I just add it to my list for the following year.

So just wondering who else uses one?

I just use a mental list...

Would you mind posting yours?