Sniper's on letchworth state park????

Four Season Whitetail's

No doubt we all have our own reasons for hunting the way we do.If tags filled is not top priority on the list so much the better. You bet i did pull another book buck out of there, That makes number 5 that would make the book out of my little hell hole on the park.There will forever be some monsters on that park that never get taken and thats why you will see me there. I am all about big deer every day of my life.I am more concerned about the numbers that have been going down hill as of the last 5 years. I am all for shorter seasons,antler restricts,one buck per year because big bucks trip my trigger and deer sightings most times i go hunting trip my trigger. Show me one person that would not want to atleast see deer most times they go to the woods. Not many im sure!! There are some older guys that hunt the park and cant travel far from the road.They see nothing anytime the hit the woods. I assure you when i say i have hunted that park for 18 years i have hunted in every weather condition the park could ever have.One year sweat pants and sneakers and the park has never been as bad as it is now.I make 5 trips down there most years and come the 17th of dec you will see me there with mr knight in my hand and i will have full view of what the park had to offer this year. I am wishing for better but have high doubts it will look any different.

I have had great luck with the pure heat scents when i use them but then again everyones areas,deer numbers,buck numbers and the way they use them affects its success. I can promise you one thing..When you bought that scent you got what you paid for.. Pure doe in heat when she was in her 55 to 60 hour breeding cycle. Hope to see some pic's!!

I gottcha. Hopefully your sightings go up.

I honestly think I just wasnt using the scent under ideal conditions, but Im usually trying to hunt downwind of where I think the deer are going to come from, so scents have always been a bit of an afterthought to me. Maybe Im missing out. Ill be sure to post the pics.