Team Legend 2020

First-light

I guess I'm just flawed at the way my daughter handled herself today, but it should be expected. She let 3 bucks walk because the shot just wasn't right. One was a nice 8 point. At 10:30 I looked at her and said you will shoot that gun by noon! It was a few minutes later her buck walked by  at 10 feet! She looked at me and said "Oh my God" I told her to get on him but it was too close. He caught wind of us and bounded away but I bleated and he stoped at 20 yards. She put him down with a spine shot. So proud of her first deer. She really has a love for this and enjoyed every moment! I'm one happy Dad! She just told me she loved me. I said I love you and thank that buck for giving his life. She says I took it..........she is right!

IMG_5185.JPG

IMG_5186.JPG

IMG_5188.JPG

Edited by First-light
  • Like 8

Hunted my brother in laws place Friday with some real old friends, it was great. Saw 3 dow and a spike. Hunted all day at the cabin Saturday and saw nothing. Was going to hunt this morning but decided to sleep in. That's pretty much it up here. My Daughters deer was a thrill of a lifetime! Have a great Holiday season! 

FL

• Like 2