Shot the Dimension

Well, Sunday came and we took the new T/C Dimension out... 308 and 223... She was not able to bring 2 scopes so we had to just settle for shooting for groups, testing the trigger and changing barrels to see how that worked....

First 3 rounds out of the 308 came in under an inch at 100... Trigger was crisp, action was very smooth... The 60 degree bolt throw was fantastic...

The change to 223 took me about 4 minutes total time... Not to bad seeing I only tried it once at the house... I let my son shoot most of those rounds, we put 40 rounds through it without a hitch... had a ragged 2" hole with 4 differnt shooters and non stop shooting...

I must say, this new rifle met all my expectations... Just would like to see them open up the line of calibers a bit.. but I hear that is in the works...

tcdimension.jpg

I just might.... not sure though.. right now every penny I make is going to AFrica... Not sure I want to drop the $$$$ right now to buy a gun when I already have my Pro Hunter that I was planning on bringing any ways... But we'll see if the mood strikes me.. LOL Depends on uncle Sam too, if I do well return wise that could alter my thinking...