Moving a blind this afternoon?

mlammerhirt

What's everyone's opinions? Thinking of moving a blind from the interior pines about 80 yards to the edge of a secluded cut corn field. Will this spook deer visiting nthe field to feed....it's about a 9acre field. I can tuck it off the field a few yards so it's not a big exposed blob right on the edge. Figure I got nothing to lose with a few days left in the season.

Here is a pic of close to where I will put....this was up a few turkey seasons ago.

Does it need to go back farther?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

01dcd0331055517881f152cb9a80adcf.jpg

I dont know if it will scare them. I dont like to sit in blinds unless they have been brushed in for a while. With snow everywhere here at home a new blind will really stick out. I would bring a stool or chair and wrap in a white sheet like a toga and sit any place, and feel very camouflaged.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

I dont know if it will scare them. I dont like to sit in blinds unless they have been brushed in for a while. With snow everywhere here at home a new blind will really stick out. I would bring a stool or chair and wrap in a white sheet like a toga and sit any place, and feel very camouflaged.  

agree with white sheet... sit it in woodline and big white sheet over it and you should be fine......