Bow sight fiber optic light

wooffer

I bought an Apex bow sight and was very happy with it, but have to say that the cheap light that came with it died in the first week. I finally found someone on Ebay selling solid brass ones and took a chance on it. I have to say it is bright, very bright. The only drawback is that it is a bit longer than the original and only came in brass finish. I was able to blue it myself with a some home bluing. Here's a look.You can find them on Ebay, search his name "hawkeyemfg"

They have different threads available.

post-1671-0-47490100-1329870988_thumb.jp

Why do you even need a light on your sight these days? The fiber optic sights available today can take you WAY past legal shooting time (if you desire) without any lights. My HHA sight is amazing. I can't believe how well it works.

True that; today's fiber optics even in .010 size are still visible after I wouldn't even consider taking a shot.

I used to use the sight light and yes it can be too bright and result in restricting your ability to see the target. What you can do is cover the hole with tape and make a small hole in the tape so that only a fraction of the light is coming out.