Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm For Sale

Don_C

I'm selling this very lightly used 9mm with two mags, and 4 different size grip modules. I'm going to put it on Gunbroker, but wanted to offer it here first, I will include a StealthGear Mini Ventcore holster, a leather IWB holster, leather OWB holster and Kydex IWB holster to any forum member who wants it. (the holsters are unused and over $250 for those alone). This is a great gun that I just never use.   I would like to get $425 for everything.  I am in Buffalo area, but will ship to an FFL on your dime. 

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2327.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

IMG_2328.jpg

What do you think you will get for it on gunbroker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably post it for Buy Now @ $475 for gun only, or set a reserve and see what happens. It’ll go, I haven’t given that much thought yet.

I have a couple of people who would like it but want to wait until after the holidays to make a decision. I’m in no hurry to move it so I’ll give it a little time and if no one scoops it up I’ll put it online.

What do you think you will get for it on gunbroker?

Ok, I just checked GB and it looks like you can get this new for $500 - $550 plus tax and shipping. So IDK, if someone is interested we’ll work it out, I’m not looking to get new gun prices for a used gun.