Storey of my life

ants

I killed my knee, after an uneventful tukey opener, and am out for the season. Got cabin fever already so A little while ago I hobbled myself into the truck and took a drive. There were 2 nice looking Toms and a few hens out in the field near the wood line, right where I hunt.(where do ya think they'll roost tonite?)

To make matters worst.. I pulled back into the driveway right when the wife was pulling in. She got peed that I went out, with the bad kicker, so out of spite she hid my last 3 beers. Hope I can find them after she goes to bed.

Spelled story wrong...just noticed.....sourray

Edited by ants
  • Like 1

I killed my knee, after an uneventful tukey opener, and am out for the season. Got cabin fever already so A little while ago I hobbled myself into the truck and took a drive. There were 2 nice looking Toms and a few hens out in the field near the wood line, right where I hunt.(where do ya think they'll roost tonite?)

To make matters worst.. I pulled back into the driveway right when the wife was pulling in. She got peed that I went out, with the bad kicker, so out of spite she hid my last 3 beers. Hope I can find them after she goes to bed.

Spelled story wrong...just noticed.....sourray

Sounds like your going to have to go straight to the whiskey.............<grin>