new guy reaching out

eddie

hello everyone i hail from kings park l.i. my buddy and i travel around n.y. bow and gun hunting on friends of ours land and are considering buying new tree saddles from trophyline usa because they are quiet to set up ,and you can move all over for shoot placement .they seem like an awesome product any input would be appreciated. im reaching out to the forum because its like having a thousand years of experience at ur finger tips thanks eddie  and great hunting    8) 

ok great start go to www. trophylineusa  thats there web site , also go to u tube this guy has 15 vids on this product im ready to buy one . just wanted to get more input from the forum they are really cool cause you can revolve around the whole treee silently , no metal no squek or creek , along with the climbing paws really stealthy stet up . yes i now its not for everone ,however im thinking out side the box cause i hunt some thick cover and its hard to get equipment in an out . when u go to u tube type trophyline tree saddle this dude has 15 videos chek em out an give me ur opinion thank all  :) this place is awesome its blowin my mind , im wowed if i could only type betta !