did i miss the whole season?

TeeBugg

First post...might as well ask what a lot of others seem to be experiencing...where are the birds!?!? Week before the season started I had sign and heard birds while out listening. At least 8 to 10 gobblers. I've hunted hard since and have lost my birds. Wet weather? Henned up? Breeding is done? Any thoughts?

I went out scouting and listening at daylight 2 weeks before the youth season started. They were gobbling very well! One morning, I heard 4-5 gobblers within 100-400 yards of my cabin. The second day of youth season, I heard one. Haven't heard a gobble since!

First post...might as well ask what a lot of others seem to be experiencing...where are the birds!?!? Week before the season started I had sign and heard birds while out listening. At least 8 to 10 gobblers. I've hunted hard since and have lost my birds. Wet weather? Henned up? Breeding is done? Any thoughts?

Can you describe these "birds"? Have you contacted the authorities?

Yes I've contacted federal ammo, remington, primos, cherokee sports and others to see if my equipment was defective lol. These "birds" apparently have flown the coop. If you see them please call or message me lmao

A friend of a friend killed a bird yesterday in northern Erie County. He sat in a blind for 3 hours and never heard a single gobble. 8:15am he's getting ready to wrap things up, looks out the windows one more time and here he comes. 15 yards and he's in a heap. Not a single gobble but he has a dead bird.

Not my style, but its a punched tag.

Would you want 3 birds in every tree and a 10 point behind every tree they call this hunting so get out an hunt ,you have19 days to get your monies worth

I have been hunting. Very hard actually. Just wondered if anyone else had the same issue. And yes id love a 10 pt behind every tree...what hunter wouldnt