Bulk Lime

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dbHunterNY
      http://www.lymeactionnetwork.org/index.html

I'm in no way associated with this group, if you have questions.  I was at a festival up in Glens Fall and saw their tent/booth.  My father in law has is bad and my family being outdoors all the time I was interested.  Never heard of them before, but they had their stuff together.  They had lists of knowledgeable docs, printed news letters, literature, contacts, and other resources.  All the people under the tent approaching people who had any questions, basically has lyme disease and went through treatment or was still doing so.  They lived or were living it.  Just figured it was a good link to share.  we grabbed all kinds of info off the table, but I'm sure the link can get you that and more.

Anyone knows anymore good links or resources I'd say post them up.  Maybe this thread will be something good enough to sticky somewhere.
    • By fernnj
      Got lucky today and picked up a Wikco 800 pull-behind spreader on CL cheap. I was looking to save money by spreading ag lime because I will have about 20 acres to plant when all is said and done. Access to the property is limited, so rental buggies ect would not work for me. I did some research and found several postings on QDMA that have had success with this spreader utilizing bulk ag lime. The website states it holds 800 lbs of lime. It looks strong enough for what I need. The only thing I'm skeptical of is the ground clearance. However, it appears to be higher that others like the groundbuster and lil limer. I can always get a larger set of rims/tires. I will post an update for others once it gets some use.