South Texas Whitetail Super Package

Well none of our Aoudad are high fenced all

$12K Dall Sheep hunt is fair-chase.

$60K Bighorn Sheep hunt is fair-chase.

$3K Aoudad Sheep hunt is FENCED IN. 100% success guaranteed.

Dom- for under $3K you have many many many choices for a FAIR-CHASE hunt for a whitetail or mule deer (WITH HIGH SUCCESS RATES). Do some research!

None of our Aoudad are fenced their all free range. No guarantee as stated before. There are plenty of peopple that charge up to 7k for a trophy free range aoudad hunt on ranches next door to us but I feel like that is way too much and to be able to limit the pressure we have to limit our hunts and space them out as well as have experienced guides that hunt sheep 7-8 months out of the year. Our success rates are high because we have good country and great guides. Sheep hunting is for the most dedicated hunters around, it's a very physical, very demanding, long shooting high country hunt in the most beautiful mountains in Texas. By far the most challenging hunt in Texas! And no special permit is needed just a 5 day non-resident license that runs about $45.

Edited by aoudadhunter

What area of Texas would we be hunting?I have family in Spring Tex and got the invite to hog hunt only need to purchase out of state license.

These whitetail hunt take place in Kinney county on 10,000 acres High fence and we also have 10,000 acres low fence but it is strictly Management hunts at this point. The only reason we High fenced the 10,000 acres we will be hunting was because ranches around us started to split up and sell 10-20 acre lots next to us and we had an overwhelming number of people hunting these "yards" right on our fenceline and shooting anything that walked. After we game fenced the property we added a few exotics. This is a working cattle ranch year-round that produces it's own hay in irrigated fields and is intensely managed for proper habitat. This is every bit a fair chase hunt as any other with 10,000 acres most deer never see a fence in their life.

Well guys we've dropped the price of these hunts a bit so if anyone itching to get on a plane and head down to Texas to chase big whitetails and have an action packed hunt taking 4 animals this is the hunt for you.

NOW $2895pp

I have never seen an outfitter so desperate for business. Good Outfitters raise prices each year, not drop them.

If somebody is interested, they should offer $1,000 for the hunt. $1,000 is better than $0, right?

How many other states are you advertising in and still looking for clients? Not a good sign.

We're great at what we do and have some truley great ranches. However Aoudad is more of a once or twice in a lifetime hunt for most. Our new ranches this year have quite a few spots to fill and we try and give you the best bang for your buck. But we still have families to feed so making a deal on hunts and being there for our customers is far more important than proving to a miserable few that we are better by jacking our prices through the roof.

I understand that, but if you can't get people from within driving distance to pay these amounts, I doubt you will get someone from NY to pay when they have to pay for flights as well. Do you have any pics of "SUCCESSFUL" hunts?

Also confused about your previous promotions:

I still have a few Trophy Whitetail hunts that have been reduced to $2795.

Well guys we've dropped the price of these hunts a bit so if anyone itching to get on a plane and head down to Texas to chase big whitetails and have an action packed hunt taking 4 animals this is the hunt for you.

NOW $2895pp

It got reduced to $2,795. Now it is reduced to $2,895?

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld