South Texas Whitetail Super Package

All I can say is that on our Texas hunting forum we have a guides and outfitters section and it is treasured. The forum has over 50,000 users I believe and outfitters sell a lot of hunts to members however they are held accountable by members . If someone has s bad hunt trust you will hear about it and the bad guys are weeded out quickly and chances are there are members that have hunted with them so it's easy to get accurate reviews and not waste money. It also keeps prices down and competition stiff. Your also welcome to review, discuss ect. In that section and most everyone views it as an invaluable asset to the forum. But all outfitter and guide adds are in that section and it is regulated. To say the entire forum will become an ad is a bit dramatic.

Aoudadhunter is the prosessing and shipping the meat back to NY included.I have never hunted outside of NY and probably wont go on one of these hunt's just wanted to know.Also what do these aoudad's taste like

The problem with that is you will scare away the best deals. Do you want the cost of advertising included in your hunt?

Advertising is a cost of doing business.

My opinion is this is spam and taking advantage of the forum.

While not my call to make, I would never book with a place that spams forum's.

Especially outfit's who only join seeking business out of state.

Forum name is HUNTING NY - not pay to come to my place in Texas.

Steve, while it is a cost of doing business it is passed on to the consumer. I would not have known about this outfit if they had not posted here. I am actually thinking about a predator hunt in the future now. I don't see the harm and if people hadn't got their hackle up from a high fence aspect it wouldn't have taken up so much space.

I would like them to be---here is what we offer....here is our website and then answer any questions members would have though. bunch of multiple threads are NOT needed. my 2 cents

I'm here to help that is all. I believe in what I'm selling and I am passionate about what I do and sharing it with others. I plan on making a living on what I love and what I do best. I've been hunting since I was 3 months old and it was my late fathers passion that has inspired me to do so. I could not be more excited to have the ability to give my children the limitless oppritunities to do the same while being able to support my family doing what I love. We strive to get better and better every year. If this thread is considered a nucience I urge mods to please remove. I do believe no one offers a better deal in the state of Texas. Like I've said before I do my best to not just advertise but also to be a contributing member on the forums I advertise on. Hunting, Horses and family are my life. I am also interested in finding oprutunitys to hunt with one of y'all in New York. I visit upstate at least twice a year to visit family from buffalo and camilus and am fascinated by the passion of New Yorkers and Thier hunting. The reason yall inspire me is the fact that big deer are few and far between and yall are just as excited to get out and hunt even if you know your not going to break a record. In Texas hunting is becoming shopping for wall decor in pens and paying tens of thousands of dollars for an animal and not a hunt. I aim to be the exception.

• Like 1

I'm glad you posted......never would have been on my radar without it. (mainly Aoudad I'm interested in; but Javelina be a dang close second.)

I know several outfitters who have built a solid clientele list by using forums such as this one. You just have to put up with the same comments about prices, hunting style, guide vs non guided on all of them.....comes with the territory; no such thing as free advertising.LOL

Good hunting.

• Like 1

Hundreds of members here on this site.

I bet a good number of them work for or have a business that they could promote (I have 2) but they don't.

There are companies paying to sponsor this site so that we can enjoy sharing our passion for the outdoors.

Few of these get on or start threads to do promotion - they are satisfied with banners and sponsor listings.

If I was one, I would not be impressed with a business using the forums to promote their business for free while I pay for it. Like I said, it's not my call, but I do have a strong opinion and will continue to share it. I have seen this issue ruin other forums and would hate to see it here.

Well the young ones and ewes aren't bad but these old rams are 8-15 yrs old and tough as leather. It's a tough stringy meat and it never quite breaks down. I make some sausage mixed with some wild hog and it's pretty good but whole cuts of meat are a waste of your time

• 2 months later...

Well the young ones and ewes aren't bad but these old rams are 8-15 yrs old and tough as leather. It's a tough stringy meat and it never quite breaks down. I make some sausage mixed with some wild hog and it's pretty good but whole cuts of meat are a waste of your time

So basicaly these sheep are only good for 1 thing and that is to put a mount/horn's on the wall.With the Economy so bad this is all you have to offer.Sorry But if I am going to be hunting I want to eat what I kill And no way am I paying 3 grand to hunt a White tail The cost to most NYer's is $98.00 can you match that price?Thank's for the pic's and info.
  • Like 1

We

So basicaly these sheep are only good for 1 thing and that is to put a mount/horn's on the wall.With the Economy so bad this is all you have to offer.Sorry But if I am going to be hunting I want to eat what I kill And no way am I paying 3 grand to hunt a White tail The cost to most NYer's is $98.00 can you match that price?Thank's for the pic's and info.

Well aoudad are an invasive species that compete with all native species as well as consume protien intended for whitetail. The market for Aoudad lies within sheep hunters. Not everybody can afford 12k for a dall sheep or 150k for a desert bighorn so aoudad allows people to experience sheep hunting without being a millionaire. Aoudad hunting is the most challenging mountain hunt under 10k and mirrors the desert bighorn to a T in fact it takes place in the same country. I'll always throw in a hog or a whitetail doe for meat for free. As far as the whitetail I'm completly sold out of our $98 special.

No problem. I too am aware how expensive hunting is now as a matter of fact I haven't taken a single trophy in many years. I stick to javelina and predators and if I can squeeze it in the budget I'll take the wife on hunt once a year

What area of Texas would we be hunting?I have family in Spring Tex and got the invite to hog hunt only need to purchase out of state license.

We

Well aoudad are an invasive species that compete with all native species as well as consume protien intended for whitetail. The market for Aoudad lies within sheep hunters. Not everybody can afford 12k for a dall sheep or 150k for a desert bighorn so aoudad allows people to experience sheep hunting without being a millionaire. Aoudad hunting is the most challenging mountain hunt under 10k and mirrors the desert bighorn to a T in fact it takes place in the same country. I'll always throw in a hog or a whitetail doe for meat for free. As far as the whitetail I'm completly sold out of our $98 special.

$12K Dall Sheep hunt is fair-chase.

$60K Bighorn Sheep hunt is fair-chase.

$3K Aoudad Sheep hunt is FENCED IN. 100% success guaranteed.

Dom- for under $3K you have many many many choices for a FAIR-CHASE hunt for a whitetail or mule deer (WITH HIGH SUCCESS RATES). Do some research!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Yea that is what I was getting at.That 3K is an awfull lot of doe for a whitetail.Think I will spend that here in in NY.For that kind of money for a sheep or whitetail they are crazy,I can purchase several Black Angus for that and eat very well for the year.