South Texas Whitetail Super Package

Ok THF members I've got a special deal for you all!!!!

Fall 2012 Whitetail/Exotic Hunt Super Package!!

*3 days Guided Whitetail Hunting

*4 nights Lodging in one of our 6 very nice Lodges( Most of which are newely remolded with Directv and all the Luxurys of home)

*10,000 HF acres in South Texas to Hunt!!!

*This Beautiful working cattle ranch is complete with over a thousand acres of hay fields(oat in the winter) lots of water, 50 corn feeders, 35 Blinds and list goes on and on!!!

* All Blinds are Custom-made Very modern and comfortable 4x8 elevated shooting houses.

* High-Rack trucks and Rangers.

* Non-Hunting Guest are more than Welcome to join free of charge!!!

(Now the Good Part!!!)

*1 Whitetail Buck up to 160"

*2 Whitetail does

*1 Rio Grange Gobbler

*Unlimited Predators and Varmits

* Catch and Release bass and catfish fishing

* You may Substitute the the Whitetail Buck for an Elk, Fallow, Mouflon, Nilgai, Bison or Aoudad.

* Meals available upon Request $150pp/hunt

$3095 pp

-Also The whitetail rut in our part of the country rut in late december typically so reserve your date NOW!!!!

You may add additional animals for the following trophy fees

Exotic Sheep-$700 Aoudad-2095

Nilgai-2195 Elk cow-1500

Sika- 1795 Elk- 2500

Fallow-1795 Blackbuck-2000

Don't Wait were offering a limited number of these hunts at this price and they're going FAST!

www.barbdiamondoutfitters.com

No the trophy fees are only if you want to add trophies on top of the 1 trophy, 2 does and a turkey. Example you shoot 1 whitetail buck, 2 does, 1 turkey=$3095 shoot 1 elk, 1whitetail, 2 does and a turkey= 5595. You have the choice of using blinds( still hunting), spot and stalk, or high rack truck as hunting methods . And the prices are the lowest you'll find in Texas for any hunt that has what this hunt has.

Just my opinion- but, I think that threads like this one should be in the 'classifieds' section since the original post was a sales pitch and not really a discussion topic. Debates about high fences and canned hunts are interesting. But, there already areas on the forum for that.

The predator hog combo is one of my favorite hunts! It takes place in the high desert Chinati Mountains and there are tons of coyotes, bobcats, foxes and even the occasional Cougar. The hogs and Javelina come running to predator calls charging with jaws clapping right into your lap. It's about the most dangerous game in Texas. The views are breath taking and we hunt morning, evenings and all night if you choose. It's often said that the best rifleman are predator hunters and this is very true. The first coyote you fold at a full run 350 yrds out is a thrill like no other!

de973fc7.jpg

830a18eb.jpg

I would suggest January when food is scarce and they'll come running to the sound of two rocks clacking together. And don't feel bad my blood freezes at 31 F. Before when I guided New Yorkers I would be under 5 layers and a set of Carhart Blizzard bibs they're on the high rack of the ranger in a long sleeve shirt and jeans.

I appologize I thought this was the correct place for guides and outfitters. I wasn't aware fellow hunters could be so harsh and attacking.

Lol ..... you haven't seen "harsh and attacking" yet apparently. It's turning into the latest great American pastime ever since internet forums began.

But seriously, Understand that hunters have ethics and judgments that have been handed down to them from family and friends and a lot of this stuff is firmly entrenched in the way they view fairness in hunting. Also a lot of this stuff is regional. I'll bet everyone here (yourself included) has something that they would not consider "fair chase" tactics or even hunting. Different people have different limits, traditions and rules of fair play. A forum which consists of the airing of opinions creates an atmosphere where those opinions will come out. It is no surprise that we don't all agree, and that may appear as harsh and attacking. I see it more as differences of opinion. This particular forum may not be the place to bring up those differences, but it is understandable that some reactions have surfaced.

It is for that reason I offer a variety of hunts. But if your a big fair-chase free range fella you should check out our free-range Aoudad hunts. There is no greater challenge in Texas than that. You will be pushed to your extremes and after 3-4 days of chasing these things through the Chinati Mountians you'll be begging for a helicopter, a ar-15 and a doctor.

Here's a short video taken by a customer.

I've hunted in Texas a couple times, not every operation is high fence, you just have to do your homework & ask questions. IMO, it's more of a "fun" hunt, incredible deer densities, lots of hogs & turkeys, hunting from enclosed blinds. A little different than what most of us are used to.

I thought a section like this would be for members discussing hunts with guides and outfitters, their experiences and suggestions.

Guides and Outfitters

Both in state and out of state Guides and Outfitters recommendations, experiences and discussions.

Did not think it would be for a commercial outfit to come on to plug and promote their product. Opens the door for the forum to become one big ad. JMO.