Free Range Aoudad Hunt

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"I have no idea what his username is. I never asked but if he would like to be named he may feel free to chime in. Btw 100% success this fall so far on 30"+ rams!!!!"

For some reason, I really doubt any members of this forum went and hunted with you.

Of course, its 100% success rates. They are FENCED IN!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

The Boone and Crockett Club condemns the pursuit and killing of any big game animal kept in or released from captivity to be killed in an artificial or bogus “hunting” situation where the game lacks the equivalent chance to escape afforded free-ranging animals, virtually assuring the shooter a certain or unrealistically favorable chance of a kill.

Shaun - you should hunt here > http://www.rdmwildbunch.com/hunting-ranch.htm I gaurantee you will kill the biggest buck of the year on this forum!

Tommy, if I was having horns for dinner, I probably would visit one of those, but I'm not.

Good thing about this sport is that it can accommodator a wife variety of different people, hunting for different reasons.

Btw, the spelling of my name is the same as my screen name.

If your looking to hunt for dinner, bison meat is much better. Go on a Buffalo hunt and get 1800lbs of meat.

I'm just looking to do some legal hunting on the cheap. Not everyone needs extravagant hunts and meat to be happy.

But thanks for the advice. I've had bison steaks before, as well as buffalo.