Story with happy ending

Elmo

I recently read an article in The AARP. They quoted a statistic that of the married couples over 50 one third will end in divorce. There are plenty of people out there that didn't make it to 50 and are divorced. Well Good Luck Elmo.

My previous major relationship was with a younger girl who was a go-go dancer who partied way too much. I was letting my other head do the thinking. I had a major headache all the time. In some ways I was relieved when it ended. Now I use the head that's on top of my neck and went with someone who's goals and views are like mine.

This is us at Fire Island last year. She's Dominican but traces her ancestors to Spain. Not everyone seems to be able to figure out her ethnicity. And thanks everyone for the warm support.

post-789-0-32782400-1340470127_thumb.jpg

LOL! I'll try anything once, but if I don't like it, I won't try it again. Single again for nearly 24 years now.

Have three grown offspring that are all on their own now. Two daughters @ 28 & 25 and a son @ 23 years old. The possiblities for me are endless again. I love the smell of different perfume in the morning. Smells like FREEDOM!

:D