Custom Built Knife 4-Sale

I had planned to keep this, but I'll post it up here for anyone who may be interested. This is time stamp sensitive, as I'll be posting this elsewhere at my normal price. For you clowns, I'm only asking to get back the cost of materials and the cost of the sheath. Because of the steel, the knife has to be maintained with a little oil now and then. This is NOT dishwasher safe!

Custom Woodlaw blade blank in 1075 HCS. Black micarta scales with hunter orange G10 liners and pins. Full scandi grind. Black Hide And Drink leather sheath I paid $26, but now go for $18, so I'll eat the loss and only add the new cost.

Materials to build the knife cost me $65 and let's just call it $15 for the sheath.

So the price is $80 (Normally I'd be asking $150). If it needs to be shipped, add $10. PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

huntermodel1.jpg.cbe222cdbbb0285999b25c79637d3026.jpg

36 minutes ago, grampy said:

Good deal on a nice knife. 

As usual, I was a day late and a dollar short!

I'm not building to sell anymore, but for you, I'd make an exception if you'd want one. The problem is the price of the materials has gone up, which is why I'm not making more for a while. You can get a stock mass-produced version for $75, and I can't build them for that anymore.

• Like 1