Pedersoli Jaegar

erussell

I have the Pedersoli Kentucky standard model in 50cal percussion.

Well made rifle, balance is good and shoots great. Very ornate!!

Replica of an American Colonial rifle made in Italy... ???

Do you have a flitlock? I'm interested in the Quality of the lock, everything I have read about flinters say's the lock is the most important part of the rifle. If the lock is sub par the gun is pretty much useless and would hate to have a useless $1300 gun.

My Kentuck is a standard model, but they also sell the glamorized Silver model.

Terrific looking rifle! Would I take it into the woods?????? Probably not.

Was at a Rochester gun shop and they had a BP pistol for quite a while and wanted to get rid of it.

It was a new Pedersoli Charles Moore dueling BP cap pistol for $275, couldn't pass on that $600 pistol.

If things go well in bow season, I may hunt during regular season with the pistol.

Should be challenging!! ::D

Call Jack Patterson in Crogan and see if he has something for sale , or can build you one. Why spend $1,200.00 on a production firearm when you can get a custom for a few hundred more.

I have a Tryon Pedersoli and it shoots well but it took some doing to get it tweaked in. Had a second one, it shot well also sold it. Also had  Mortimer 12ga in flint, I didn't like the lock it was weak.

Also have the Kentucky flinter a project rifle that I picked up , it is missing some parts.