Anyone try these?

I found online reviews of this product in the past and they weren't well received. I still prefer a silk liner, under a good sock an proper fitting boots. It if gets cold I throw a foot warmer pack in the tip of the boot. I have sat from sunrise to sunset in 20 -30F tempertures and found it bearable.

I got a set on ebay for $80. I think they work great. Of course the took a bit to get used to, not as bad as breaking in a new boot, just a different feel. Personally I hated using warming packs because they scrunched my toes. They seem to have lasted the season just fine, if they go the few years they say they should, I think they are worth it. One of the biggest reasons I would get out of a treestand early was cold toes, that's why I picked them up. Nothing against wooffer, but I prefer comfortable to bearable, which is what these do.

I got a set on ebay for $80. I think they work great. Of course the took a bit to get used to, not as bad as breaking in a new boot, just a different feel. Personally I hated using warming packs because they scrunched my toes. They seem to have lasted the season just fine, if they go the few years they say they should, I think they are worth it. One of the biggest reasons I would get out of a treestand early was cold toes, that's why I picked them up. Nothing against wooffer, but I prefer comfortable to bearable, which is what these do.

are they flexible like the video says and when you used them did you leave them on or turn on and off as needed?

Just my opinion, but $129 for these things make no sense. You could just buy good boots for cold weather. I have a pair of Cabela's Inferno 2000 boots, that if I remember correctly, I bought for around $150. I have sat sunrise to sunset in temps in the single digits and been just fine, and I am somebody who gets cold feet/toes very easily.