Could this be a 150+ 8pt?

popit

I stated in my 1st post I felt the buck was mid 150's. I was just curious as to what eveyone else thought. I know the buck is bigger than something in the 130's because of what his shed scored last year. I have to admit I was surprised anyone could look at that buck and think 130's. Just curious, what do you think he scores?

Ha! Now I think people are just trying to bust your stones. That deer doesn't go below 140 no way no how! I hope you shoot him to prove it. I can't say he will be over 150 but I know he isn't under 140! Good luck, that is a beautiful buck.

Thanks njg0621, I will need luck on my side to get a crack at him. I kind of hope they are trying to bust my stones or else they have no idea how to score deer. Mid 130's???? Yeah maybe those G 2'S are only 8 inches long and not 12-13 lol. I have noticed that trend on this website often where a guy will post a pic of a buck looking for some estimates on score and there are always some that post scores way low. Not sure why that is.