Hunting in NY

Jim W

Hello my name is Jim W. I was introduced to this site by my son jimbodwb.  This looks like a very good site to be on.  I have been on other sites and but this one seems to be alot better.

On the topic of Balze Orange to wear or not to wear.  You can go back and forth forever but everyone has his or hers own opinion.  If you want to wear orange wear it, if you don't, don't.  Either way when you walk into the woods to hunt, trap, hike, or ride a bike anything can happen. you can trip, fall and injure or shoot yourself, you can be shot by someone else,  you can fall while climbing a tree, you can be attacked by an animal. As I said anything can happen.  Be as careful as you can.  I have a;ready made a few post about blaze orange, antler restrictions & cross bows.  I enjoy everyone's opinion and hope the enjoy mine.

Greetings Jim W; Yes anything can happen in the woods, I guess I kinda like that degree of uncertainty. When I hit any state land - WMA I have some orange with me, usually a reversable hat. I don't like the solid blaze, so something with a black camo print mixed in just seems better to me.