are these legal?

josephmrtn

Hey guys I bought a magnum scrape dripper, a bottle of active scrape, and a bottle of tinks no1 doe-p down at the wally world on sale last winter so it won't kill me to lose a few bucks but I need to find out if there legal or not. I'm under the impression it is cause its not bait of any type but I wanna no for sure.

Thanks

You could start the dripper now if its just regular doe pee... You can really just rake up the ground under that dripper and see if it works. Ideally you could find an existing scrap and take one the low branches off and move it to your mach scrape site.

Hey guys I bought a magnum scrape dripper, a bottle of active scrape, and a bottle of tinks no1 doe-p down at the wally world on sale last winter so it won't kill me to lose a few bucks but I need to find out if there legal or not. I'm under the impression it is cause its not bait of any type but I wanna no for sure.

Thanks

First think you should do is throw away the bottles of p that are no longer anything like p and get yourself some fresh scent. Then go out and give them he!!.

keep your scent to a minimum ...rubber boots if possible rubber gloves or at least a spray bottle of scent away or such....you can use a long sturdy branch to make the scrape from a distance...What I do is if making a scrape line...I make the scrape and then spray urine or active scrap on the bottom of my boot to walk to the next scrape I'm making...I'll make sure I don't walk a "straight line" to the next scrape