bowhunter70

bowhunters from region 2

nope . ur not alone.

i live in brooklyn and bowhunt.

i just been a bit busy abnd havent been online lately.

where in long island you hunt ?

"Look ma' I'm on top of the world ! "

A day hunting  in the woods is great. A day hunting in the woods with family...... priceless.

Even though you havent sen a deer i'm sure the memories are worth it.

I still havet made my way to to find a spot to hunt in long island yet.. im not too sure about the application process. I got to get on that..

best of luck to you this season and happy holidays

I know this is a very old thread, but I am a bowhunter from Queens. I also hunt with rifles and pistols.

A feather floated to earth. A hawk saw it, a bear smelled it, and a deer heard it hit the ground, but the coyote did all three - first.

Maybe you can revitalize this thread, I'm a bow/gun/mz hunter from Brooklyn, but live in SI now.

Edited by Sogaard

A lot of SI guys I see around on the board....

A feather floated to earth. A hawk saw it, a bear smelled it, and a deer heard it hit the ground, but the coyote did all three - first.

Where you fellas from in brooklyn. I used to live downtown but now I'm in bensonhurst . Soon to be crossing the verrazano.

Where you fellas from in brooklyn. I used to live downtown but now I'm in bensonhurst . Soon to be crossing the verrazano.

I work down town in Carroll Gardens and used to live in Bensonhurst/Gravesend and now I live in Staten Island. In my opinion the nicest place you can affordably live in NYC.

I grew up in Bay Ridge, but moved to SI when I bought my house about 9 years ago. I have deer in my backyard too, but I'm on the south shore, so I need to take a trip up to Seaview Ave to see the turkey. I was just visiting the hospital yesterday. I saw a good amount of chicks feeding on the grounds. Their population continues to explode up there. I also saw a really nice double bearded Tom than made me want to fetch my bow.