Full Moon

jjb4900

i NEVER go by the moon phase... some of my best all day sits ever occurred during a full moon. i actually lough when people base hunts on moon phase. one thing of advise i can give is dont put all your eggs in one basket in regards to the moon. you wont kill one sitting home and last year alone on a full moon weekend i had the best hunt ever and it started at 9am... Its takes a hot doe or 2 to get the woods stirred up. And the moon does not give that doe the green or red light to come into heat. always go in positive, im not guaranteeing you to see deer on a full moon in the AM but dont think for one second the possibility of seeing deer is slim.

let me ask it this way, if you only had 6 hours to hunt during a full moon, what hours would you hunt?

wait so you get to pick these 6 hours? is this an actual option for you or are you just asking a question? If its a nice cold morning ill spend my 6 hours in the AM but thats me. when those does are hot those big boys are moving. (somewhere) traffic doesnt stop across the board for the moon...

wait so you get to pick these 6 hours? is this an actual option for you or are you just asking a question? If its a nice cold morning ill spend my 6 hours in the AM but thats me. when those does are hot those big boys are moving. (somewhere) traffic doesnt stop across the board for the moon...

Both, question and an option, some say hunt mid day during a full moon, so I was planning on giving it a try instead of the usual morning and afternoon hunts......I still need to get stuff done so all day sits are not possible.