Got One! My biggest so far...

sampotter

post-1506-13520736613275_thumb.jpg

My truck from September after coming around a corner to find 5 deer in the road. I hit the brakes and veered right into a nice walnut tree. I suspect if I hit the deer the damage wouldn't have been so bad, $4700.

May have even got a freezer full of meat for the damage too!

Thought he looked familiar...haha. A giant buck was hit in that same area last year or year before, think it was a 13 or 15 point. I saw pictures from my buddy whose a sheriff, thing was enormous! I'm assuming you live in Auburn area? I actually have a farm between 34 and 31 in Weedsport.

No, that one was from Aurelius. I have yet to connect in Ira but have seen some nice ones over the past 4 seasons. The guy that helped me drag this buck back to the road said his brother hit a 14 point- maybe the same deer you mentioned above. He said he lives on Turner Road.

post-1506-13520736613275_thumb.jpg

My truck from September after coming around a corner to find 5 deer in the road. I hit the brakes and veered right into a nice walnut tree. I suspect if I hit the deer the damage wouldn't have been so bad, $4700.

Never ever swerve to avoid a deer. People are killed every year from that. Just hit the deer.