Blaze Camo

turks

I am hoping someone out there can help me. I am looking for a blaze orange and camo jacket. The only ones I can find are heavy weight parkas. (cabelas, gander, etc) I am sick of wearing my vest that gets wet and heavy and cold. I enjoy still hunting and the occasional two or three man push and am worried the heavy jackets will get me to lathered up. Anyone see anything light like this?? Thanks in advance

I am actually buying one for next season, as I too, am tired of wearing my vest and not being able to use my pockets, etc. Bass Pro has the Redhead brand 4 in 1 parka for @ $130. I looked at it a couple of weeks ago at BPS and its a very nice jacket.

http://www.basspro.com/RedHead-Blaze-4in1-Parka-System-for-Men/product/55604/

I have old woolrich blaze orange outers and they were made long before they printed camo patterns on blaze orange. If you find something you like but not in camo, you can get some black fabric paint and splatter and draw lines and such on there yourself, it works out really well. Just do it months before deer season so that the paint odor can dissipate.

Dad used to use a black magic marker but we discovered that the paint lasts longer and has less long-term odor.